Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's a small small pagan world.

Last night John and I went to our friends Bob and Karen's party. Every time we go to one of their parties I bump into an old friend that I haven't seen in years so it's always fun for me.
Last night was a doozie though. I met a woman who knows Annabelle and many others I haven't seen in ages and she's giving them my information. I hope that I can re-establish contact as I really miss these people.

On the other hand... These are the same people who betrayed me when I needed my friends the most, do they deserve my love and devotion?

To top the night off one of the partiers who I don't know recognized me from our website! He told me a friend of his was raving about a reading I did for her and had him look me up on the web a while ago. he recognized me from my photo and it was cool and a bit weird at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Some fences can't be mended so we put up walls instead. Wasn't too long ago that I was in a similar situation. For you and I, we have/had a situation that requires both parties to let the past be and more on, either separately or together. Sadly we have little control over how paths cross again and again, especially when you stay in similar circles. See who contacts you, or who you decided to contact [back]. You're a good man and those who know, or have known, you are better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Eric. I feel the same way about you.

    ReplyDelete