Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Help! I can't take this anymore.

I miss my husband John Arndt desperatly, when he leaves my soul leaves with him and the depression sets in. I think I will recover faster at home at this point knowing the people I love can come to me that includes my dogs and cats. I'm all alone here and it makes my heart ache.
I know you all love me but well wishes are just not enough to keep me sane at this point.

This place I'm at is terrible at night the nurses are just evil and I guess because I "look" healthy they think I'm self sufficient. But I'm not. I am getting better but I'm no where near healthy or capable of much physically, he'll the one good strong arm I have has started hurt so bad from over use that I need pain meds to sleep at night.

If I can't go home soon I don't know what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment