Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Why I hate the holidays.

The reason is all the cookies and cakes and other goodies people give us. I have a bad sweet tooth and we have no real pantry or such to keep food safe from bugs and such so I tend to eat whatever is available. I know it's a sad excuse but John tends to hoard things and they go bad.
Well I tell John that if he wants some of what's here he should take it upstairs to his computer room where I never go so I won't eat it. He brought home a bunch of cookies and left them on my bed so I assumed they were mine to eat, 4 days later after I have eaten most of it he asks where it all is and I said i thought it was mine to eat and he gets all pissed off.
I tell him  EVERY SINGLE TIME that if he wants some to take it out of my room but he didn't and now he's pissed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment