Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Waking to a brand new day.

Good morning everyone!
I'm so sorry to have taken time from this blog. I've no real excuse other than I just was feeling like crap and wanted to be invisible for a while.

Onward and upward as today may be a really good day. John has a job interview (in house with the company he already works for) for a Chief Engineer's position in the Newark NJ area. If he gets it there will be a move to a new home one with a kitchen! I'll actually be able to cook and maybe get rid of all this weight I've put on in the past decade, also we would be in an area that is far enough away from Philly that I may be able to get a Medical Assistant job.

I'll be letting you all know how things go.

Love and Lightning,
Grimm

4 comments:

  1. See the power of positive thinking within you. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back darlin! glad things are movin in a positive direction! fingers crossed on the job!!! have a glorious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on John's interview. Everyone needs time to regroup. No one can be everything, everywhere and on 24/7 (no matter how hard they try). It's good you realized you needed that bit of invisibility. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well John has the job... It's a question of if they can match what he wants for pay. I hate this feeling of being in a holding pattern.

    ReplyDelete