Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Damn you Steve Jobs!

John has been hinting about me getting a Tablet PC (read iPad 2) for a few weeks now, and he of course didn't want to just TELL me to get the iPad 2. He "left it up to me" to choose (what iPad 2 color) what kind of tablet I wanted. Every time I told him I wasn't really interested in the iPad he would get dejected and poo poo my choice (the Asus EEE tablet Transformer) even though he would admit it was a "very close second to the iPad2"

Well we went and got me an iPad 2 (anyway) and i'm actually loving it. it's not the most powerful at only 16gig and only wifi connected. but I'm honestly really liking it. It's all the things in an iPahone that I like but in a size I can honestly use without wanting to cut my hands off and having a smaller set sewn on. I have HUGE hands. My glove size is 3x, so little buttons are a pain in my ass.

my only problem now is that I have to say "Thank You" to Steve Jobs, a man who's business practices I am not all that comfortable with. But everyone is happy, John has an iPad he can use whenever he wants and I get a tablet I have been wanting for a while. I have all my D&D books on it and a dice roller so I'm all set for gaming should I decide to get back into it. (I REALLLY want to get back into table top gaming!!!!!)

News on housing... John has been looking at properties in the Phoenix area and he found a house that is selling in the $40,000 range. This same house was going for $250,000 only 2 years ago, that how bad the market is in AZ. I really hope we get this job.

I'm thinking I should learn Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment