Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How crazy is life among the "straights".

A friend (who will remain nameless) contacted me last night to talk. She told me that her husband of 21 years needs to go. It appears that long before they met he had come to the realization that he was a woman trapped in a man's body. He of course never told HER that. She has come to understand what's going on with him and after giving him 2 kids she has had enough of this loveless relationship.
Things he does are really disturbing to her, He supposedly doesn't want to have a sex change but he shaves his pits and grows his hair as long as he can and it's freaking her out. He tells her he's repulsed by her body and she feels the same about his. She is miserable and severely depressed feeling like she has no choices in her life.

She turned to her pastor for help and comfort, they started a relationship where even the pastor took advantage of her (evil bastard, i'll be dealing with that myself if I find out who he is).
I feel so bad for her and will do whatever i can to help out but I'm not sure how much I can do.
I advised her to contact a lawyer and start divorce proceedings as well as contact a womens' shelter and see what they have to say.

My heart really goes out to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment