Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The hazards of being a spiritual gay nudist

I don't think I've ever really touched on this before but In my quest for personal truth I should let you all know I'm a closet nudist... Or I was one up until I typed those words.
Being naked has always been a priority fore me at home. Even as a kid I hardly ever wore clothing around the house preferring to stay in my bedroom where i had the privacy to be nude while I read or played BY myself (I had to make sure the pervs in the audience, and you know who you are, didn't think I was playing WITH myself) my parents never spoke to me about it and so I assumed it was OK with them. In my teens I got more daring coming out of the room wrapped in a sheet and my underwear or a jockstrap. It was the only way I was comfortable and I would even have friends over dressed only in the sheet and undies. No one ever said a word to me so I kept on doing my thing.
Once I moved out of my families house I was going naked most of the time only putting on clothing when company came over. Mary seemed annoyed with it (but she was annoyed with everything I did so... whatever). John is a closet nudist as well. We used to go to the nude beech at Sandy Hook NJ but never get there anymore because boarding the dogs for a day is too expensive, An internet friend who's also a nudist has offered to let us keep the dogs in his fenced in yard for the day but John won't hear of it. I'm beginning to suspect that John doesn't want to make new friends and especially not anyone I'm interested in meeting. But that's not the topic of this post.

The topic of the post is the Hazards of being a Spiritual gay nudist. The main issue I'm having is sex drive over spiritual drive.  and what is appropriate to say to people. Just looking at the profiles of nudists you get the impression that they are all thin beautiful men with ENORMOUS dicks. honestly where do they get them? 'Cause I want to place my order ASAP. Anyhow... I look at these pictures and many say they are Bi or Bi-curious (and as any gay man will tell you from experience that means they have their legs in the air faster than a speeding bullet, Even the 'straight' ones are (To use a friend's term) Hetroflexable. So I like an infant to the wolves start friending guys that seem to have a spiritual bend but I'm so distracted by the beautiful bodies I start to devolve to my basest instincts and tell them how fantastic their dicks are. But I'm NOT here to pick up strangers damn it! i would love to find a spiritual nudist group to be a part of but until I get a leash on my baser drives I'm gonna have to take it slow (and deep).
God damn it!

PS: Still no word from Phoenix. I would just write it off but there's so much this move would fix about our present living conditions that I can't just abandon the dream.

3 comments:

  1. its okay to be a nudist and a spiritualist and a pervert all in the same breathe.. when I was in my weight losing days . I used to have a bumper sticker that said, Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. and since then I have found that " Naked IS ". Fat doesn't matter. Dick don't matter .. well still nice to look at ..haha , and spiritualism doesn't matter. naked finds it all and balances it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you read gay spirit warrior? i seldom wear clothes unless i have company and even then boxers and a t are the norm. i never really have that problem with guys coming on to me. of course the old saying don't shit where you eat applies so i would NOT fool around with friends anyway. keepin my fingers crossed for the job/move! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete