Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's up with the bear right now.

I decided recently that I'm needing to change my life if I'm ever going to survive my health conditions. My Congestive Heath Failure has been acting up for weeks now making it just a bit harder to breath and sapping me of what little endurance I have. The reason it's acting up is I have nothing to do but sit on my ass all day and surf the web or play games. So i'm making changes starting with getting out of the house more. to do that I'm picking up some of my wants and desires that I have not allowed myself to explore with any gusto.
One is the fact that I'm a nudist but have not been to any nude events in ages. So over the weekend i met up with the Philadelphia Radical faeries ( a gay men's social/pagan group) and went naked with them for a while. and that just spurred me on so I joined www.truenudists.com and I'm meeting some really wonderful people there. Now don't worry i'm not going to be flashing my flesh on this site so you can all open your eyes now you bitches. This will get me out of the house and active with people doing something fun and different. 

it's also something I can do anywhere should we get the position in Phoenix. 


I'm also looking into learning more Native American medicine. While I'm not genetically an Indian I have a deep draw to their ways and cultures. Being Two-spirit as they call gay people, i'm very drawn to that particular magic and want to understand it better so I may be of use to my community as I have always know I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment