Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The night when I piss myself off.

I was deep in sleep last night thinking about all the changes I need to make in my life when I realised that I was trying to talk myself out of them all because "I'm gonna be 50 and why not just let my twilight years be calm and peaceful" I realized I had been living like my life was over and AI was just waiting until death came to find me at last.
God I'm pissed at myself. 50 is not that old, and look at John who at 61 is in better shape (He just lost a ton of weight ) than I have been most of my life. So it's time for some drastic measures. I need something to remind me to look FORWARD, not back on life. I think my next Tattoo will be "Look Forward" on my inside left forearm. Something I'll see all the time and remind me until I do it naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment