Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My big day is going to stress me to death.

I'm giving a class today on "Connecting to the Universal Muse". It's the very first time I've even given a class on Metaphysics and it's to a group of people at a small but influential Art Gallery ( http://www.tymegallery.com/ ) in Havertown PA.
So my IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) has acting up for days, I'm so nervous I'm having trouble sleeping and to top things off last night the boiler died and now I have no hot water to take a bath and there is limited heat in the house. The banging of the pipes helped SOOO much to make the sleep thing better and now I'm stinky, sleepy and a slew of other dwarfs that do not want to be around other living things.

I have 5 hours to make myself a happy loving human-being. Pray for the world my friends... Pray for them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I do hope everything went OK. I'm so sorry to hear about your boiler.
    After your lecture, I'm sure your bowel will relax again. I hope so for you.
    Have a great day and good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Moncha! I had a wonderful if somewhat stressed time of it. I'll be posting in a minute.

    ReplyDelete