Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy 17th Anniversary John!

Today is John's and my 17th anniversary. Goddess it's been a long strange trip and I wouldn't change much, mostly just my own crap, John is about as perfect as he can be.
I'm posting this song because this is what he is in my life. He's always there for me no matter what I do or how stupid I can be. I think I'll light a candle today for all the lovers in the world and all those seeking love so that they might find one another.

All my Love and Lightning,
Grimm

3 comments:

  1. happy anniversary, y'all a glorious celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I barely made it 9 years, and that wasn't easy. ;-) It's great to see people with a successful relationship. Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Joseph. Because you've dared to put your whole self into your blog and share both your ups and your downs, I've included you as a recipient for an award for blogs I admire. As you will see when you read it, you can do the same for others of your choosing whose blogs have attracted your attention. You can find the badge on my blog: The Frustrated Foodie

    ReplyDelete