Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Living with pain.

We all have pain for the most part. Physical pain like back issues, stress headaches, and such keep us understanding we're alive in the worst way possible. I am developing arthritis in my hands it seems and in this cold damp weather I'm in constant pain. I guess I'll have to start seeing a Rhumatologist to see what can be done.

The good news is John has applied for a position in Arizona and i may not have to deal with the cold all that much longer.

2 comments:

  1. hey darlin try the herbal route before you see a doc. white willow bark tea and ginger are good for arthritus. if there's an herbalist in your area see them 1st. they'll be able to tell you more (i'm a certified herbalist but can't treat without seeing in person) i have the same problem with the weather in de my hands and bad knee creak and pop all the time!lolol i sound like a house of sticks breaking. good luck to john on the job that dry heat would be wonderful for you both! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Timothy. I'm taking Tylenol arthritis at night and it's working wonders.

    ReplyDelete