Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Inspiration Monday 9/13/2010

“And I shall shed my light over darkest evil, for the dark things cannot stand the light, the light of the Green Lantern” – Alan Scott the original Green Lantern

Welcome to Inspiration Monday. Let’s discuss how we are seen by others today. I have always tried to shine like a beacon with what I am. Whether it’s being gay, or mystical, or just a happy loving being I have tried to never hide my light “under a bushel”.

We live in a world right now where there is great duality, wonderful good walking hand in hand with terrible evil and yet we have whole organizations that instead of helping to cure the terrible aspects of our world have only designs to make things worse. How can people live with themselves in their sanctimonious positions that they must have what they want, no matter the cost to everyone else in the world.

The only way to combat this brand of evil is to show it for what it is, to prove that they are the evil that they claim not to be. I ask you to shine today. I ask you to stand up for the love that you have for everyone and our beleaguered planet. Shine like the crazy diamonds that I know you all are.

I ask you also one last thing, we see the Tea Party having marches to protest all sorts of nonsense but why have we not had a counter protest? Why have we not taken to the streets to thank the government for what they have done and are doing to make our lives better? President Obama is doing his best to correct all sorts of injustices heaped on our people and not getting the credit he deserves I for one that him for everything he has done, is doing and will accomplish in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment