Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

First Commentary; The age of Truth and Compassion.

This will be the first in a long line of commentary from me as a part of my truth.

Two days ago, August 4th 2010, the state of California’s Proposition 8 ban on Gay marriage was overturned and ruled unconstitutional. I’m still riding a high on it.

Of course there are all of the detractors claiming that it’s unconstitutional that the “Will of the People” has been overturned because the people of California had voted against gay marriage. What they are not looking at (Because the truth burns ignorance away) is that they never had the right to vote on anyone’s civil rights at all.

One of the great things about the United States of America is that our country was founded by people who understood that Religion has no place in government. They also understood that there are certain rights due to ALL PEOPLE and these rights are not up for vote, there is no popularity contest for other peoples’ rights.

It makes me very sad that there are still people in this modern world that feel it’s their right to interfere in others lives based on their own set of morals. I would never think to push my own agenda on anyone who I had no contact with. I don’t try to convince others that there are angels all around us, or that Psychics exist, I never force people to heal, Heck most of the time I don’t even talk about these things because I don’t want to intrude my views on others who are very happy with their lives. But I’m really tired of this way of life, and that’s why I started this blog.

Truth is the key to ignorance. Truth is the light that reveals falsehoods.

This song is my Mantra right now.

When the Moon is in the seventh house
and Jupiter aligns with mars
The peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars

this is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
the age of Aquarius

Aquarius
Aquarius

harmony and understanding
sympathy and trust abounding
no more falsehoods or derisions
golden living dreams of visions
mystic crystals revelations
and the minds true liberation

Aquarius
Aquarius

when the Moon is in the seventh house
and Jupiter aligns with mars
then peace will guide the planets
and love will steer the stars

this is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
the age of Aquarius

Aquarius
Aquarius 

Love and Lightning,
Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment