Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm going (Not) so slightly mad.

I haven't had a steady job in like 6 or 7 years now. I can't seem to catch a break in any field I have any qualifications in and as I reach beyond middle age the jobs are drying up faster than the fluid in my joints. I have no access to my own money and no real choices in anything John and I do because I don't feel right making demands when I can't pay for anything. For someone who already suffers from depression this sucks a huge big greasy nasty Republican (I can't complain about it sucking dick cause I LIKE to suck dick).
I just have no idea what to do anymore. My lack of enthusiasm has me paralyzed so bad I can't get myself to do the laundry.

3 comments:

  1. *HUG* i'm goin through the same thing and so is my best friend... i've got some savings thankfully but it still really sucks and i need to get a job... but like you said, even doing laundry is hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully John makes enough that we're doing OK in all of this but money is always tight and shouldn't be. I just need to think about alternate ways to make money like Reiki and getting back to doing readings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, dude. I'm talking to St. Joseph for you (patron saint of workers).

    ReplyDelete