Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Update on Harry's customer.

This is what I wrote to him:
Hi XXXXXXX,
I’m fine thanks for asking.
I cannot in good conscience help you ruin your life by casting that type of spell. Full on Manipulation via magic has always backfired on the caster typically destroying everything good in their lives. What you’ve done already seems to have sealed YOU to HIM not the other way around. Please end this spell and move on to someone who actually loves you for you and not for some power you have over them.
Love and Lightning,
Grimm

This is his reply to me:

your right, thanks so much sometimes, we need another positive energy to return us back to sanity
much love
have a blessed week


I'm feeling much better about this now.

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh, not another one who didn't read the love spell directions. It's suppost to attact love to you,target unspecific], not target someone to manipulate their feelings [and thoughts]. It's musch like not reading to take the metal foil off food before putting it in the microwave. At least he listened to the advice of undoing and learned the lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can only hope. He's actually a really nice guy who feels his family is using magic to control him. I had him almost clear of that before I left Harry's but it seems the others have gotten him back to his paranoia.

    ReplyDelete