Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm an inconsiderate douche bag.

John doesn't ask much from me. He has every right to but he doesn't. When I walk the dogs in the morning I sometimes forget to pick up the poop and then I get stupid and let it pile up. This wouldn't be SO bad if it was all on our lawn but Ginny won't poop for me on our lawn only on the lawn next to us (we have a duplex) and while no one lives there at the moment the buy next door looks after the lawn and he's a huge ass. Well I forgot to clean up after Ginny and he must have found the poop before I got out to clean it up (it was there maybe a half hour). He decided to dump it at our front door and John saw it before I cleaned it off the step.

Now John counts on me to clean up after the dogs and I really need to be better at it, right now he's really pissed at me and has every right. So yes I'm a douche bag.

3 comments:

  1. shit happens (ha!), but that's no reason to be pissed. everyone forgets to do something of their routine every once in a while. we're human, it's going to happen no matter what.

    he has every right to be pissed if it happened all the time, or several times per month. but it's once in a while (according to your post) and therefore doesn't warrant being pissy (imo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pissy is that you left it for someone else and they left it for you, only to be found by John after a long day at work. Not the greeting one wants from the dogs. If anything this will make you quicker, if not instantly, attend to the poo. Be repentant and do something extra, for, like the poo, this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'm agreeing with John right?
    I don't need or want anyone trying to make me feel better. I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete