Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Strange dreams last night.

I kept fantasizing I was in a drag show called 'Whatever Happened to Baby Sane?'. in it I was a grown up child star who didn't fair to well in life and was touring telling people the most absurd Hollywood gossip I could think up.

That lead me into a shamanic walk and it was very cool. I saw a tee pee very clearly and out of a hole in the side was metal tracks conveying stone blocks in pairs. The stones were white but not glossy. I entered through the opening that the tracks used and everything was bigger and more real. I had left the dream world behind and stepped into true reality. I walked among huge butterflies along a stream and looked at myself in the water. I seem to be taking on aspects of where I journey now because I was more Faerie looking and less human. as soon as I saw my reflection I knew I had seen what I needed to see and returned to the Baby Sane dream. I wonder what's coming my way?

No comments:

Post a Comment