Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Inspiration Monday 10/04/2010

many years ago when I was on Tribe, I wrote this because of a lucid dream I had and all this spider nonsense brought it to my head. Ladies and Laddies, I give you...

When the Love Spider dances…

I spoke to Mother Spider this morning. I asked her for the help of her children of the interwebs. I have seen so much hurt and so many people with pain in their hearts that I was left in tears. I said to Mother Spider who is one of the wisest of all the spirits and said I have a plan to spread Joy and The healing touch of Love. 
I asker her if she could allow her children to carry a gift of pure universal love to everyone who receives an email or message or reads this posting today and for all time after. Her many eyes glowed at my heart felt gift for all of mankind and I felt myself bitten by the tiniest of mouths and looking at my palm I realized there was a small spider who was now dancing drunkenly on my palm. The small gray spider turned red and pink as it swirled and weaved its dance of love. I brought it up to my mouth and carefully kissed its tiny head and watched it leap in bliss into my computer. I can still feel the webbing its soft pink ecstasy binding me to the internet today. 
So when you feel the love enter your life today don’t give it another thought but just dance whatever little dance you might want and know that the Love Spider has entered to offer you nothing but the love of all the universe. It wants nothing from you, only that you allow love into yourself in AbunDance and then spread the love to all of those around you. For love will heal our world in ways that all of the talking in recorded time will not. So dance little spider of Love, dance and wheel and spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment