Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

This is why I left Harry's Occult shop.

I received this email yesterday and was so enraged I almost called this a-hole up and read him the riot act. Instead I just told him NO.

"i hope all is well, with u. i need some help. i need some resources to strengthen my relationship, with my friend: he is on a travel job comes home 1 weekend a month, i need something to make him think only of me. i have found out that he did come home a weekend but did not come see me. This i dont want to ever happen again. to be honest i want him obsessed with me. what can i do. i stop burning the pink & red candles that xxxx use to make for me from harrys. i have a seal with a piece of his clothes buried in my front yard, that seems to keep him coming back, He moved most of his stuff in my house, but i need something stronger & more powerful. What can i do, or can u direct me to someone who will not judge (u no the life style & not cost me a fortune) to assist me in the matter?


any suggestions would be greatly appreciated." 

Can you imagine? This is the kind of idiot I had to make magic spells for and the kind of reason. I left a stain on my soul that took me years to get rid of. 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like he needs a therapist to help him detach so that he can enjoy his lover's company or not.

    Don't look at me, though.

    Can he boil pink and red bunnies, instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate this guy is a sweet man who feels alone in the world and has been taken in by really dark forces. He has to come out of it on his own. If I interfere it could cause a kind of war that I'm not interested in getting involved in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He doesn't need a "spell". He needs a "spell checker"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The worst part 'anonymous' is that he sounds like that in person.

    ReplyDelete