Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

An Open Letter to Those who Hate me and my people.

To Whom it may Concern,

I understand that you are stupid and hate filled and unworthy of my notice, but I honestly need to address your shit. You need to understand that I am not a part of your faith. I couldn't give less of a fuck about Jesus or Mohammad or any of the multitude of fucking stupid religious jackasses (I'm looking at YOU Pope) that you all think hate me for my ability to love. Yes you hate me because I CAN LOVE. I have no prejudices against who I can and can't love. I don't let others dictate to me what love is and I sure as hell don't care about who you all love.
I do take offense at you attempting to dictate to me who it's appropriate for me to love and wrapping that opinion in your personal version of morality that I personally find immoral. I also take offense at your attacks on other people who are just trying to live their lives as best they can. If you don't believe in abortion then DON"T HAVE ONE, but to try to tell a woman they have to have a child because they made the mistake of having unprotected sex or is the victim of a rape, that's just amazingly stupid and beyond my ability to tolerate.

Well you have pissed me off and I'll not be quiet anymore. You have been warned.

Love and Lightning,
Joe Leven

1 comment: